Dan Hughes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dan Hughes
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:32:22 -0800
Hey listers!

I think we should all take a moment to make Dan feel welcome and at home again.

I hadn't seen his name on the list lately and thought perhaps we'd been too
hard on him.  Seems he's been here all along, taking snide remarks and
coming back for more.  I respect and admire his ability to take shots and
evaluate them for what they are.  Every one has a different opinion of what
humour is.  I don't think I need tell any on this list that sometimes those
opinions conflict.  Ask yourself if YOU would be able to take the ribbing
Dan has and come back for more.  Now THAT'S an enthusiast.

I for one want to publicly state that I admire Dan's ability to take a punch
and to roll with it.  As I said in a private e-mail to him;  he's  become a
part of MG history.  Not many of us can say that.

Go for it, Dan! (When are you taking your next vacation?)
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT