Re: Won't start?

To: NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Won't start?
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 01:41:58 EST
On Sun, 19 Jan 1997 16:46:50 -0500 Rick Hoefle
<NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>Just for the record, I went through the CT process in August to get th
>registered.  There is no longer any DMV reason to get a special plate
>for your classic car, but they do offer it to you (no extra charge).
>
>I foolishly thought they would be neat, so I took a set.  They do have
>
>only numbers (five digits), as you said, BUT they are called Early
>American plates and  they have the letters E A on them and some
>Model-T
>like thing...a rather unpleasant surprise when I opened the envelope.
>
>The C doesn't seem to care much, but it still disturbs me.
>
>Anyway, if you register a LBC in CT just get the ordinary plates.
>--
>

>Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
>            1969 MGC            - HERS

Thanks for the info Rick - sounds a tad tacky  after all - perhaps I
should look at it from colour coordination point of view! - the GT is
flame so the ordinary blue is ok, the 69 is(or should i say will be
again....) black..hmmm not sure - the 72 is BRG and as we all know "Blue
and BRG should never be seen" - think ill stick to the "preserve the
sound" ones - hehe

mike