Re: Seat track nuts

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seat track nuts
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 97 15:22:37 GMT

> Paul,
>
> May all of the cats in your neighborhood make trample your bonnet with =
muddy
> footprints and hock hairballs in your SU's!
>
> R. Johnson - Dallas
>
> '90 Maine Coon
> '79 Midget
> '76 Midget
> '73 MGB
>
> The ASPCA is watching.

You are closer that perhaps you realise.  The other day my wife found tha=
t one
of our time-share cats had been locked in the garage overnight.  Fortunat=
ely
the Roadster was covered, and so far I haven't found anything untoward. =
 But
perhaps one day I'll grab something from a dark corner and ...

The GT is parked in a car-port, and I often find paw-prints up the back, =
across
the roof and down the windscreen and one of the cats curled up over a nic=
e warm
V8.

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)