Re: Saving messages - No LBC content

To: dfdarby@juno.com
Subject: Re: Saving messages - No LBC content
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 07:37:25 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-01-21 02:08:30 EST, dfdarby@juno.com (David F. Darby)
writes:

<< How to save e-mail you want to keep...
"ctrl" this and that and "Alt Tab" to Word Perfect, etc.

SNIP

 Thank you Brother Johnson,

 That works like a forty dollar mule!

I should point out that my AOL progam can do this all automatically but, I
don't want to keep things I really value there because it can crash. When AOL
upgrades, I'm not sure they always keep all your history either. If I decide
to dump AOL (has crossed my mind lately) I'll still have all of my nuggets
too. Besides, once in Word Perfect, I can make the document letter quality,
do any editing I care to, and even FAX the information to friends or
businesses.

You can do quite a lot with your basic $40 mule and you don't have to meet
any bureaucrat emissions standards either (just watch where you step).

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget