Re: Updated Events Page now up for N.E. USA

To: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Subject: Re: Updated Events Page now up for N.E. USA
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 05:29:39 -0800
At 06:54 PM 1/20/97 -0700, you wrote:

>I see your list, and it is nice for those on the east coast.  I, however, am
>in the intermountain west (Idaho).  I don't foresee any events in Idaho, but
>Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and parts of
>California are accessible to me.  Anyone know of lists that cover this
>geographical area??  The VTR list is ok, but it is mostly further south than
>I can drive in a day.

 Phil,
I can't point you to a list but I do know that GoF West `97 is in your neck
of the woods.  Park City, Utah to be exact.  See you there!

Cheers
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT