Re: Taylor tel. #

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re: Taylor tel. #
From: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:55:52 -0500
At 09:29 AM 1/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Fellow fiends:
>
>I have elected to licence and insure my vast lbc collection with classic
>car plates here in NJ.  Advantages include a reduced fee, no need for
>inspection (I gotta say that the inspection for my M***a, my daily
>driver, was "cursory" at best, and the car is 6 years old), and a
>different set of insurance requirements.  The 2500 mile per anum limit is
>not a problem for me.  So...  after hearing the tesimonials of several
>list members it sounds like Taylor is a good bet for insurance.  Can
>someone post to me directly a telephone number for them so I can get the
>ball rolling?

William-

JC Taylor's number is 1-800-345-8290

another company in NJ that has the same rates and similar terms and
conditions is Condon & Skelly.  Their web page is at:

http://www.condonskelly.com/

I'm not using either as I felt the mileage and usage restrictions were too
limiting.

Good luck,

Rich
e-mail-> rmason@ro.com