Newbie question(s)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net (MG List)
Subject: Newbie question(s)
From: Barry Goldstein <bag@shore.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 16:51:03 -0500
Hi --

I'm almost afraid to ask, since it's probably obvious, but after lurking
here a while, I am really curious to know what "LBC" stands for ("Little
British Car"?).

And while I'm at it, is there a FAQ?

I just got a 1977 MGB (MkII Roadster, I assume it must be) with 70000 miles
on it, newly rebuilt by a friend in the business (only three hours of me
driving it). I've always wanted one (and maybe a TD, but that will have to
wait).

I looked at the several MG web pages but couldn't find a local club
(Boston, or Massachusetts, or New England); any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BG

Barry Goldstein  <bag@shore.net>
Pequod Software, Newtonville, MA