Re: Finish questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Jeff Fayne <fayne@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Finish questions
From: sperling@hooked.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 21:12:11 +0000
I hate to ask...since threads of bead blasting have been going on
for quite a while...BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS BEAD BLASTING?  Is this
something that only those that feel comfortable pulling their engines
out at a drop of a hat should do, or can/should the Sunday (or in my
case, every 4th Sunday) mechanic like me try to tackle.

Thanks.

Frank Sperling
'79B - Mugs