Re: SU Rebuild Help/Lazy link

To: skillman@clark.net
Subject: Re: SU Rebuild Help/Lazy link
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:55:09 PST
Use the cork. Soak them in oil first. The neoprene seals are okay, but I
have had problems with them softening and stretching out, due to the
additives in some of the gasolines in our area......(This softening
action can take place in just a few months.)

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller
1964 Porsche 356C