Alaska

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alaska
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 00:02:54, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Okay folks  Caravan one is being formed.  Barney and I have been in
contact and here's the plan:
LOOSE Organization   A buddy system of caravans so people with like
preference can travel together. Barney came up with a good questionnaire
     which I will send to anyone crazy enough to want to join us.  Fill
it out and send it to back tome you'll receive  a copy of all the
completed questionnaires we receive .
So if your up to a casual drive to Alaska this summer let  us know .
Caravan # 1 is planning on a departure the first week of June.

All suggestions, warnings  recommendations and prayers are welcomed.
 To keep from cluttering up the list we will attempt to keep the
planing on a direct  Email bases, however we will keep the list posted
as things develop .
Bob Nogueira
64 Morgan + 4
74 MGBGT