I'm embarassed!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm embarassed!!
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 07:10:12 -0800
Yesterday here I am driving around snug in my B with the hardtop on,and
what do I see coming the other direction?A M#$TA with his top DOWN!!
Wait a minute this not supposed to happen...We are the bugs in your
teeth rain in your face die hards are we not...Haven't we been smirking
at these pseudo sports car drivers ??Well I'm going out and take the top
off I'm not going to take this sacrilage if he can freeze so can I(tho
he probably has a better heater)It's only 40 degrees thats warm enough
for me ...Hee Hee.....Pat