Re: injury to the jury

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Subject: Re: injury to the jury
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 08:39:38 -0500 (EST)
Mark J. writes:

> I saw a few comments about supposed typo's in your message I
> think some missed your point. I actually own a modern car. Now when the
> B breaks, can you not usually patch it to get home and for a few
> dollars get it back on the road? Not very efficient. Now when a modern
> car breaks, you have to call the auto club and have it towed to a shop
> were many expansive items are replaced and huge sums of money are
> transferred. I think these modern cars do break more efficiently.

Now, why can't more of you folks be like Mark?  It is clear that he saw
the real meaning of my message and that there wan't a typo to begin
with.  I knew full well what I meant and what I typed and there was
perfect congruence between them.  Thank you, Mark, for presenting this
obviously correct interpretation of my original message.  Did I ever tell
you how much it cost and how long it took to replace the headlight motor
on my M***a?  Now, that's efficient!

Will "knew it all the thyme" Zehring