injury to the jury

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: injury to the jury
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 08:13:20 -0500
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>

> - --inappropriateness on the modern highway.  Here's one to draw
> flames, perhaps, but modern cars go fast, break efficiently, and have
> great acceleration.

Will,

I saw a few comments about supposed typo's in your message I
think some missed your point. I actually own a modern car. Now when the
B breaks, can you not usually patch it to get home and for a few
dollars get it back on the road? Not very efficient. Now when a modern
car breaks, you have to call the auto club and have it towed to a shop
were many expansive items are replaced and huge sums of money are
transferred. I think these modern cars do break more efficiently.

- -Mark