Re: Gas Struts for MGB Bonnet and Boot lid

To: Jim Boyd <gumby@iwi.chico.joshuanet.com>
Subject: Re: Gas Struts for MGB Bonnet and Boot lid
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:03:02 -0800
I have a pair of gas struts on my 75 B bonnet and have a set for the
boot lid I have yet to install. They are available from :
Ian Pender
177 Paxson Ave.
Hamilton Square, New Jersey
08690
609-890-2959 voice
609-890-9261 fax

According to ad in "MGB Driver": Hood strut set are for steel hoods
only, payment by certified check only $59.95 plus $7.00 S&H
same price for truck set. They come with hardware and illustrated
instructions.

I like the operation of them very much and found it took me about 20
minutes to install.

Ian is also the US sales rep for Mike Satur's interiors

Safety Fast, David Deutsch