the end..doubt it..

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: the end..doubt it..
From: FOURoFOUR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 20:59:14 -0500 (EST)
Just my .02 in advance.

I am only 26 and have owned 3 MGBs and drove them daily, and all my friends
have been and are jealous of that fact.  They all wish they were that cool.
(overrated of course!!)  I bought my first basket case at 16 for $800.  My
next for $1100, and my present for $750.  And each one I only had to look for
about 2 months til I found the right price condition etc...I dont think the
market is drying up, going crazy or even changing for that matter.

I do remember a slight Crazy time when all classic car pricing went nuts.
  Ihad a guy from england offer me $2500 for my 77 at that time.

ANyway my ramblings, your milage may vary.

Drew