Re: TR6 (FWD) request for info

To: "JOHN CHURCHILL" <CHURCHILLSTP@msn.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 (FWD) request for info
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 18:50:58 -0800
You wrote:

>       I need to get in touch with US organisers for circuit racing TR6
>
>I 'm planning to bring my TR6 and race it in the states can you help ?
>
>RGDS John Churchill.

Above is a request I recieved for some info on race organizers that
would have a venue for Triumph TR6 here in the states. If anyone can
provide John with e-mail addresses for possible info or have info on
dates and places and contact persons of such events  please send to him
at CHURCHILLSTP@msn.com .
Safety Fast, David Deutsch