RE: Removing the B steering wheel

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Removing the B steering wheel
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997 14:41:00 -0800 (PST)
I tried everything to get a steering wheel off my 80 B even hooked up a
pulley puller onto it with no luck. In a fit of rage and frustration I
grabbed the 12 o'clock position with both hands and pushed and pulled the
hell out of it violently. To my delight and surprise it came right off after
only three good push and pulls. So, your on the right track, just use both
hands in one spot next time. I think it's more the violent back and forth
action than pulling real hard. I'm sure I can trust all of you to rememeber
that this is a conversation about steering wheels...
Chris Reichle