Re: My aching head!

To: Bill Schleusner <b-schleusner@ti.com>
Subject: Re: My aching head!
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@mail.bright.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 19:29:20 -0500
Bill Schleusner wrote:

> I'm sure this has been discussed at length before, but I've slept since then.
> How do pre-75 B owners cope with unleaded gas.  I know the head was changed in
> 1975 to accomodate unlead fuel but what do I do about a 73 engine.  Will I
>need
> to change the valves and lifters, etc. or do I just run the engine until it
> needs a new head.  Any suggestions welcome.
>
> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> >From Bill Schleusner
> Texas Instruments Incorporated
> b-schleusner@ti.com
bill, we rebuild heads andhave esen very lile valve seat reversion.  i
wouldn't worry about it.  if you feel you need to do something, every
couple tanks of fuel dump in some lead additie - probably dos more for
your mind than for theengine,but it soesn't do any harm.  enjoy the car.
ted schumacher, ts imported automotive, pandora, ohiio, usa.
800/543-6648; 419/384-3272 fax.  let us know if we can help with parts,
???.  thanks, ted