Re: MG Magnettes???

To: maddox@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: MG Magnettes???
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 00:13:07 EST
On Mon, 03 Feb 1997 21:52:11 -0800 Cliff Maddox <maddox@pacbell.net>
writes:
>I'm wondering..... how many digest subscribers have one or more of the
>ZA or ZB series MG Magnettes?  How many are drivers?  I have a '57 ZB
>which is driven to work daily (mostly) and is a very pleasant and
>unique
>convaience.  I also know of two other local cars which are driven.
>How
>many are about?  Other drivers are invited to reply.
>
>Regards,
>
>Cliff Maddox
>'65 Roadster
>'57 Magnette

I have always liked the magnette - and their various cousins since
growing up with a grandfather who had a Wolseley 4/44 ('57 i think) which
my father "assumed" in 1963, however,  in 17 years living in the U.S. I
dont think i have EVER seen one on the road - even at shows they are thin
on the ground though in truth i am usually too shell-shocked at how great
-other peoples- cars are to notice!! - I would be interested to hear what
people inthe "magnette community" are up to - see hoe the other half live
so to speak!!!!