RE: SU needle assistance needed

To: <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>, <deboer@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: SU needle assistance needed
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 12:38:47 -0500
Jarl wrote:

>>A fellow TD owner gave me a computer print-out of the actual
>>dimensions of all the needles then available. They are "sized"
>>at about 13 stations along the length and are given to the
>>nearest .0001 I am unable to find my copy, but I'll try to contact
>>him to get another if anyone is interested (assuming he still
>>has it on his computer)

I'm not sure if its the same program that Jarl was referring to but one
is availble from the SOL Archives (thanks again MJB) ....

ftp://triumph.cs.utah.edu/sol/suneedle.exe

... this is a self extracting archive so you will want to place it in
its
on subdirectory before executing it.

Hope this helps!

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com