Re: SU needle assistance needed

To: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Subject: Re: SU needle assistance needed
From: Jarl/Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 08:50:31 -0800
> I don't have any clue to the symptoms George Merryweather described, -
> as he seems to have checked about everything -  but while we're on the
> subject, does anybody have a SU needle chart to explain the difference
> in needles to be used?

I have a copy of SU's "jet needle recommendations" but it goes only to
1962 and gives the letter sizes only. A fellow TD owner gave me a
computer print-out of the actual dimensions of all the needles then
available. They are "sized" at about 13 stations along the length and
are given to the nearest .0001 I am unable to find my copy, but I'll try
to contact him to get another if anyone is interested (assuming he still
has it on his computer) Jarl