Re: Good Govt.

To: RFeibusch@aol.com
Subject: Re: Good Govt.
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@srv1.ic.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 14:45:42 -0500
RFeibusch@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Digest-ers,
> I just received a reply from California State Senator Quinten Kopp about his

> One of my Kumbuya neighbors comes out EVERY time I start my V8 Malibu (you
> can hear the new Magnaflow turbo mufflers all over the neighborhood) and
> comments about all of the babies and elderly people that I'm killing with
> "that outdated smog machine."  "Why don't you get rid of that wreck and get a
> Honda or a Saturn that will be much more friendly to living things?"
> I usually say Kiss my ass Bob, and squeal the tyres a bit as I leave. He's
> after our cars and more than likely writes to everybody from Al Gore to Santa
> Claus.

Don't be so quick to piss off your neighbor because your right, he
probably is writing or calling anyone who will listen about our cars,
and the additudes of the people driving them.

What we all need to do is to:  1.) Voice our opinions in an intelligent
and rational manner to anyone and everyone - as has been pointed out,
that is what our opponents are doing;  2.) Back up what we say with what
we do!

Regards,

Chris Delling