Re: Air quality

To: npenney@concentric.net, MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air quality
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 03:05:37 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-07 10:38:16 EST, npenney@concentric.net (nolan
penney) writes:

<< It's in the Clean Air Act as well.  Don't remember the exact
 wording, but for all, or most, of the air quality regions, there is a
 "plan" on the % of mandated sales of alternative fuel vehicles on a
 calander year schedule.
 It is _very_ draconian, for what is says, is that if the % of required
 alternative fuel vehicles are not sold, then no gasoline vehicles may be
 sold in that state until they are.  Period.  End of sentence.  _Very_
 draconian. >>

Nolan,

I participated in this thread earlier and mentioned, tongue-in-cheek, that
the beer can eating fusion reactor on the De Lorean from the movie Back to
the Future would be a possible solution. Now it looks as if developing it
will be a necessity or we're all going to be riding bikes.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget