[Fwd: Minilite Wheels]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Minilite Wheels]
From: Michael Eaton <eatons@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 10:41:05 -0500

--------------438032D67E8E

I goofed the address the first time, but here we go!

--------------438032D67E8E

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 09:31:37 -0500
From: Michael Eaton <eatons@erols.com>
To: autox@team.net
Subject: Minilite Wheels

Hi Fellow listers, this is my first time contributing.  I am preparing a
MKII MGA for racing and I contacted the real Minilite producers in the
UK.  Since vintage rules only allow a 1 inch improvement over original,
I was seeking a 15 x 5.5 inch wheel.  They are currently making a 15 X 6
inch wheel, however they are tooling up to produce a 15 X 5.5 wheel
sometime this summer.  The extra 1/2 inch per side may help some with
the problems folks are encountering with the 6 inch wheels.  Anyway,
they estimated a june/july timeframe -- if anyone is interested in
contacting them directly, their number is 011 44 1784433446.

Michael Eaton
MGA Deluxe, MGA Twin Cam

--------------438032D67E8E--