RE: February 8 in Connecticutt

To: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: RE: February 8 in Connecticutt
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 07:07:07 -0500 (EST)
At 11:12 PM 2/8/97 -0500, Michael P. Ohleger wrote:
>Hey Mike!
>
>Where in Connecticutt is the weather so fine that you can jaunt about in
your lbc?  Here
>in Virginia we're having 8 inches of very wet snow, freezing temps and icy
roads with
>lotsa ( and I mean LOTSA) salt on those roads.  If you guys are having
great driving
>weather I'm packing my bags!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Michael Ohleger
>
>'67 MGB
>'70 MGB
>
>Mike,

I'm in Massachusetts, and we have only had about 12 inches of snow all
winter!!  Right now it is cold and the roads are dry.  Of course having said
that I will tell you I drive my 74 B all year round regardless of the
weather.  ANyway the storm you had yesterday is supposed to swing through
southern New England today, I hope it doesn't come any further north than
CT, or RI!!  It was a bit cold yesterday for top down, but give me a sunny
day in the mid 40's or better and it will be down.

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca