BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 21:46:11 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 19:46:35 +0000
     From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
     Subject: Help from Down Under

G'day,
Can any of our Australian members to our group help me?

Just looking at an 1988 copy of the "sports & Classic Cars Australia"
magazine. There is an MGB article dealing with a red 68 B that has a
front chrome grill guard that comes up from under the bumper and is
about 8" forward of the grill. Several pictures of a meet with many
GT's sporting same grill guard.It has an additional horizontal
crossbar. Looks like it's very good on keeping wayward Kangaroos away
from the car. In fact, that's probably the Australian version of the
single bar that Moss sells. Where can I get one and how much?

Thanks mates,
Dave Houser