Re: N.E. USA events for the British Car Enthusiast

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: N.E. USA events for the British Car Enthusiast
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 23:15:59 -0500 (EST)
David Deutsch wrote:

> > Due to my new job requirering Saturdays, I regret that many events I've
> > planned to attend in 1997 will not be possible. I continue to seek
> > employment that will be a little better suited to my hobby. It appears
> > my family has become quite selfish and wishes to have clean, dry, warm
> > shelter and food everyday. Got to do, what I got to do.

You don't seriously mean to tell us that you are going to work on
Saturday, instead of going to british car events, just to feed and
shelter your family???

WHERE ARE YOUR FLIPPIN' PRIORITIES?  Do you call yourself a GEARHEAD?  If
you had any cojones, you'd tell them where to go with their "I want to
eat, Daddy, and I'm cold" crapola.  You don't deserve british cars, you
fair-weather enthusiast, you troglodytic twit, you tile-setting heap of
festering parrot dung! (Just kidding about the festering part.)

WRG

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910