Re: dasboard removal and replacement

To: "Sally Schlining" <schlining.m.w@worldnet.att.net>, <John77577@aol.com>
Subject: Re: dasboard removal and replacement
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 18:49:18 -0500
Ahh, the art of dashboard removal.

First peace of advise.  Never follow any of my technical advice, so I won't
give you any.

Now, I garuntee that you will make up at least 20 new swear words during
this process.  Oh, and don't try and take the Windsheild out with out
removing the dash.  And don't remove the gauges 1 by 1, it is ery painful.
TAKE A BIG PLASMA CUTTER AND JUST MELT THE DASH OFF. that is the easiest
way, and the least painful :-)

Kai

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm