Re: LSC help......

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: LSC help......
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:56:28 -0500
Ross MacPherson wrote:

> L(ittle) S(wedish) C(ar)
>
> A good friend of mine just brought home a 1965 Volvo 544.  That's the model
> that looks like a scaled down version of a 40-something Dodge.  Very cool.
> Twin SU Carbs and everything!  Runs great, body in good shape but iron worms
> have started their nefarious doings and upholstery is going.
>
> He now needs a source for parts.  Anybody got any leads?  Is there a Volvo
> list?
>
> Sorry for the lack of LBC content but it sort of ties in with Kai's Swedish
> MG question.........doesn't it?
>
> Cheers, eh!  ( Bork! Bork! Bork!)
>    ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
>   / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
> /  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
>  1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT

Ross, Ross, Ross,

Actually I envy you.  My wife put the ABSOLUTE nonos to the rather nice
Volvo 122s I wanted to bring home...said I had to "fix those junkie
British cars I own...and besides you already OWN a Volvo..."

Anyhow,  You can find some good stuf at the following:

        http://www.visi.com/~jarrod/volvo/

Good luck!

Michael Ohleger
'67 MGB