OE luggage racks for sale?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OE luggage racks for sale?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:51:06 -0500
Hello all!

It's been awhile, but I'm still here.  Been busy this winter, so I went
to the digest form of the list, which has made me even more lazy about
reading all the posts :-(.

Anyways, I have a wild goose to chase.  I'd like to obtain an OE luggage
rack in very good condition...perhaps even one that's already been
rechromed (save myself the hassle).  I'm not talking about the ones you
can get from Moss or VB, but the real thing (I think they're better
looking, and probably more sturdy).

I'll be going to Carlisle this year, so I can keep my eye out there, but
if anyone has a lead on one, please let me know!

Thanks,

P.S. Please be sure to respond directly, as I may not catch it if it's
just on the list!