Re: OE luggage racks for sale?

To: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: OE luggage racks for sale?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:55:47 -0500
Ross MacPherson wrote:

> At 02:13 PM 2/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >That sounds like what I want.  It's kind of burley, with flat,
> >rectangular rails, and a restraining rail in the back, to keep stuff
> >from falling off.
> >
> >Please define "pretty good shape":  does it look like new, or is it
> >pitted at all?
> >
> >What's your price?
> >

> Jason,
>
> You should have bought the one I offered you last fall.  It's exactly the
> same and was in excellent shape but not "new".  I sold it to a very happy
> guy in Toronto for $75 Canadian.  That works out to about $9 US. ;)
>
> Cheers, eh!

:-P     I have a tendency to be a bit hesitant...not a great asset in this
hobby!  Besides, I've been going back and forth between whether I really
want one or not in the first place.  I finally have decided I need one
for longer trips.  Trunk space isn't exactly at a premium on our B's.
:-)

        BTW:  I think you exaggerate the exchange rate just a tad. ;-)

Regards,