NAMGAR address

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NAMGAR address
From: jack@lucent.com (Jack Feldman)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 08:41:19 -0600
Subject: A Renalult Dauphine Thread - Please no!

This is the third time that the Dauphine has been mentioned. I had
hoped that I could forget about butying one. It was close to the
worst car I had ever owned. I joined the Dauphine club, but we didn't
do fun things, just comiserated about owning a piece of junk.

The thermostat was used as a bridge between to water hoses. R didn't
import them into the country. One member found that a ford tractor
thermostat would work. My only excuse is that I had been stationed
in France, and thoiught they looked nice.

I also have my pick it up and move it story, but would rather forget it.

Jack