Spridget Parts: Norristown

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget Parts: Norristown
From: Steve Brown <smbrown@annap.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:37:46 -0800
I have a couple of Spridget parts for sale or, especially, for trade
for MGB things.
        I will be at the Norristown swap meet, so I can bring them along.

What I have:

        Tonneau cover for 1275 with headrests, good shape.

        Top frame with remnents of old top attached, for a '69, I think.

Also have an IBM model 50 (286) with a good VGA monitor that I'd love to
unload for cheap or for almost anything that you might have for an MGB.

Steve