Re: Power Tune Book for Midgets

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Power Tune Book for Midgets
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:38:17 -0800
Trevor:
       IMHO the book is 98% A series chassis.  But that is the good
news.  The author does not spend any time on engine work, leaving that
to Vizard's "A series" book.  The good news is that it does have lots of
chassis stuff which is applicable to the full range.  The book also has
lots of useful tech tips.  That said, I must offer that the information
in the book is more for track use than for street.  Still there is so
much common sense stuff that I do not think you can go wrong, if only to
know how far your Marque can be taken.

Kelvin.