Re: Boot cover snaps

To: samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Boot cover snaps
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 20:16:43 EST
Hi Steve, there are two tools you can use.  Many hardware stores carry
them, as well as fabric stores.  One tool is a simple rod designed to be
struck with a hammer, the other is a plier looking tool.  Both do the
same thing, they flare the post. In my humble opinion the rod that you
hit with a hammer is a more versatile tool.  The plier type tool requires
the snap to be near the edge of the material while the rod does not.

I found both of these items at Eagle Hardware, which I believe have
outlets across the country.

Cheers,
.
Larry Hoy