Re: Front suspension, 1969 MGB

To: britcars@juno.com
Subject: Re: Front suspension, 1969 MGB
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 20:16:42 EST
My tire shop talked to British Wire Wheel.  They bought special equipment
to mount the wire wheels on their balancer.  They balanced the wheels and
then checked them several times at different positions on the balancer.
I watched the procedure.  But I suppose that there is the possibility
that they are not balanced.  Maybe I will check again.

The wheels are brand new Dayton 72 spoke (stainless steel) wheels with
brand new Avon tires.

Cheers,
.
Larry Hoy