Re: Cookies

To: britcars@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cookies
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 19:40:31 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-24 13:10:47 EST, britcars@juno.com writes:

<< Whether the Nieman-Marcus story was true or not, the recipe sure makes a
 good cookie! If you're really fond of chocolate, you'll probably agree
 this is the best you've ever tried. We served them at an MG Club tech
 session at our shop last Saturday and they met with huge approval.

 Lawrie
 British Sportscar Center >>

To all:

I shared the recipe and story with my wife a couple of weeks ago. She went
away to her cook books and pulled out a FAX that she received in December of
1991. The FAX was the very same story and recipe that was on our network.

Who started this? Was it Gary Thorn? That's whose name was on the paper. The
FAX came from someone the City of Irving here in the Metroplex.

I guess I need to have her make some from the great report above.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget