Re: 5-speed conversion

To: RFeibusch@aol.com, Mark.D.JOERGER@state.or.us
Subject: Re: 5-speed conversion
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:18:16 -0600
In addition, does anyone have a used kit to sell?

I have contacted them and received paper and pics and it's
all fine and good minus the price tag.

I have aquired a '80 datsun 210 5 speed with 190K miles
so the thing needs to be rebuilt and when I went pricing around,
the total rebuild stuff was alarmingly high.

Thus making a 5 speed conversion extremly expensive.

Anyone got used stuff or idea on how to make much cheaper?

--
Jay Quinn       '62 Austin Healey MKII Sprite
Systems Engineer