RE: The shrinking tonneau affair, and a moonlight drive!

To: "'doug russell'" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Subject: RE: The shrinking tonneau affair, and a moonlight drive!
From: David Hall <dhall@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 11:05:04 -0800
Doug...

You know, come to think of it, It has been rather
humid around here lately! :)  (Vancouver, WA gets
lotsa rain this time of year.)  And also, I think
I measured my wheel base and it was an inch or
two longer than I though it was supposed to
be.  (Gasp!)

Last Night, I put the top down re-attached the
tonneau (which fit just fine - must be growing
at the same rate as the car :) and went for a
moonlight / starlight drive.  What a wonderfull
time!  Cool air blowing through my hair, clear
sky above me.  WooHooo!!  I've only had this car
for about 45 Months now, and this is the first
top down nightime drive!  Can't wait for more
sunny days! (and nights!)

Dave Hall
http://www.pacifier.com/~dlhall

74 Midget