RE: Salt Update

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Salt Update
From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 9:31:06 -0600
thomas j pokrefke writes:
>I would like to thank all of you who took the time to reply back to my
>original post.  I forgot who said it, but someone said, "Just think of
>the character this is building."

For those of you who are into "original references", here's the original
for this concept:

 "...suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and
  character produces hope..."  Romans 5:3-4

Wow, when I get both my cars back on the road, think how much HOPE I'll
have.

 Lee M. Daniels                 Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@cryogen.com                                      Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB      "Damn the candles on the cake, crank up the rock & roll
  and slide the Triumph through the curves!" - TeriAnn Wakeman