[Fwd: Re: OE luggage racks for sale?]

To: damitdick@juno.com
Subject: [Fwd: Re: OE luggage racks for sale?]
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:59:18 -0500

--------------411C7D25733A

To appease your curiosity, here's a copy of Kelvin's message to me with
a description of the part, and his asking price.

Regards,

--------------411C7D25733A

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 13:12:07 -0800
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@west.net>
To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: OE luggage racks for sale?

Jason:
       The rack is stainless, so does not have any pitting problems.  It
is complete (which is unusual)  There are surface scratches in the steel
but no bends or kinks.  It looks like a rack that had never been used,
but sat on the back of an MGB for ten years.  If you are looking for
perfect, you will have to find one in a box.

$70.00 + frt.

        Parted out the feet are worth more than that because they tend
to fall off.

regards.   Kelvin.

--------------411C7D25733A--