[Fwd: Re: OE luggage racks for sale?]

To: simjason@ix.netcom.com
Subject: [Fwd: Re: OE luggage racks for sale?]
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:22:56 -0500
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 17:41:56 -0500
To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
From: Bob Holton <bholton@golden.net>
Subject: Re: OE luggage racks for sale?

At 04:51 PM 2/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all!
>
>It's been awhile, but I'm still here.  Been busy this winter, so I went
>to the digest form of the list, which has made me even more lazy about
>reading all the posts :-(.
>
>Anyways, I have a wild goose to chase.  I'd like to obtain an OE luggage
>rack in very good condition...perhaps even one that's already been
>rechromed (save myself the hassle).  I'm not talking about the ones you
>can get from Moss or VB, but the real thing (I think they're better
>looking, and probably more sturdy).
>
>I'll be going to Carlisle this year, so I can keep my eye out there, but
>if anyone has a lead on one, please let me know!
>
>Thanks,

>P.S. Please be sure to respond directly, as I may not catch it if it's
>just on the list!

Hi Jason,

My name is Bob Holton.  I'm sending from Elmira, Ontario, Canada.  I don't
know if this will help, but, I have been dealing with a group in Sarnia,
Ontario(right across the St Clair River from Michigan, USA. They sell used
and some new parts for MGB's, and a few other LBC's.  They have a fairly
extensive list of salvaged car parts, I've purchased a few bits and such
from them, they are pretty good at getting back to me with pricing and
stock. Also they charge in Canadian funds, which make your U.S dollar got a
lot further.(I'm assuming you're in the States)

E-mail    obsolete@ebteck.net

Web site   http://www.sarnia.com/obsolete/

Ph# 1-519-337-3232

The folks there seem to know what I'm looking for when I ask newbee LBC
questions. I did'nt mention before but they are called " Obsolete Automotive"

Hope this helps, good luck.

bh