Re: "Made in "Chaiwan!"

To: "N. M. Taylor" <nmtaylor@wam.umd.edu>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: "Made in "Chaiwan!"
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:56:51 -0500
At 10:50 AM 2/26/97 -0500, N. M. Taylor wrote:
>PLease take this discussion to the alt.economics newsgroup or discuss it
>amongst yourselves privately.  It has little to do with the subject of
>this mailing list--the mg list generates plenty of on-topic mail as it is.
>Thnak you.

>Nancy Taylor                                  nmtaylor@wam.umd.edu
>Bethesda, MD--USA                 http://www.wam.umd.edu/~nmtaylor

Well said.    It seems we can not help ourselves to getting involved with
solving the world's problems on this list. We tend to blame everything that
is wrong on the government and the politicians. Now we have gone
international to the developing third world. This is great if I had finally
learned everything I could about MG history, satistics, and how to fix or
restore any kind of MG anywhere at anytime. Since I am still difficient in
the area of MGs, I would advise that we stay away from politics, religion,
sex and the Simpson Case. On the other hand when I am made ruller of the
world, I will solve all these problems,  including the production of
quality MG parts that fit and last,  just you wait.

Mike Leckstein