RFeibusch@aol.com: Re: wrecked 1979 Midget

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RFeibusch@aol.com: Re: wrecked 1979 Midget
From: dbavery1@juno.com (D D B)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:03:43 EST
Rick,

I and other payers of insurance appreciate your efforts to advise an
apparent honest dirver to be dishonest and try to commit Insurance fraud.
 We appreciate having our rates go up due to people like you ,who put in
unwarranted bodily injury claims to drive up the costs of insurance - yes
it does get passed on eventually to "honest" insureds the next time a
rate increase comes about.  Prove the damages you are owed and stick to
them don't invent ones that can backfire in your face.

Yes, I also work for an insurance company in property damage claims.  I
work for a major company and if you have your insurance with a cut rate
company you may get what you pay for - there is such competition now that
the major players don't want unwarranted negative publicity..  Yes, like
all work environments, there are "bad" adjusters but few companys last
long with "bad" adjusters who have "bad" supervisors who in turn have
"bad" superiors.  My message - if you feel you aren't being treated
fairly have your proof and go to the the adjusters supervisor and work
your way up the line if necessary - DON'T RESORT TO FRAUD!!!!

I think Ray was going about things the right way - get as much info as
possible so you have your proof to show the adjuster.  Most will find it
hard to refute facts given to them up front vs later when they have
arrived at a figure they feel is right and it becomes a battle of wills
vs facts..

I think most of us have heard the horor stories of the bad adjusters.  I
don't try to profess they no longer exist - they do.  Again don't get in
a battle with them - go up the line until you get someone more
reasonable.  If you have your "proof" most companies don't want bad
publicity.  Most of those companies who don't care usually don't want the
courts involved.

Go ahead I'm sure there are people ready to flame but I would rather see
this one drop - except for legit offers of help for Ray.

Denny