Re: MG Brakes advice needed

To: hardwire@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: MG Brakes advice needed
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 00:47:27 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-25 17:17:47 EST, hardwire@compuserve.com (JOHN
HARDY) writes:

<< In fitting hydraulic brakes to my Riley I'm
 using MG TD wheel cylinders on the back. >>

OH GAWD!! The boy is putting MG brakes on his Riley++something machine...I
suppose that if he should crash (no fault of the brakes of course), we will
hear rantings and ravings from Middle (age) England about the cursed MG
brakes!!  Pray tell what was wrong with the cable brakes?  After all, if they
were good enough for the 30's arn't they good enough for the 90's??   Didn't
we all get a lecture on this one time from the self same Mr. Hardy???

Cheers
Terry