Apologies.....

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Apologies.....
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:02:51 -0800
At 11:25 AM 2/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>First of all, Ross, thanks for not flaming me.

SNIP

>With that said, I will conclude any comments on this subject, and get back to
>something I do understand - MGs.
>
>With apologies to the group,
>
>Dan Masters

Dan,

I hope to never flame anyone (unless, of course, they deserve it).  I enjoy
a good debate but I much prefer to do it over a pint or two when things can
really be seen clearly and thoughts flow.   Disagreeing with me, or me
disagreeing with you, is not in my mind grounds for flaming.  Thanks for a
short but stimulating chat but, as you note, we should have taken it private.

My apologies to the list as well.