RE: "Made in "Chaiwan!"

To: "mgsubmit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: "Made in "Chaiwan!"
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 97 15:38:16 UT
Let us all hope that the rest of the world does not come up (?) to US living
standards.  After all, we use a disproportionate amount (if not most) of the
world's resources (energy, raw materials) while representing only a small
proportion of the world's population.  No, I am not a US basher, we also have
disproportionate pluses as well (e.g., food production, medical technology).
However, let's keep in mind that it is often our arrogance and naiveté that
lead us to believe that the world ought to live like us!

Having said that -- I do believe that this topic, as evolved, belongs
elsewhere!

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT