MGB 5-speed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB 5-speed
From: britcars@juno.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:38:11 EST
We have put the Datsun 280Z 5-speed in a couple of MGs, one a '58
Magnette and one a TF, both of which had B engines.

It's a fairly straightforward conversion which doesn't require any
non-reversible mods to the car. The gearbox is a delight to use.

We used a kit from Novus at 714-979-0451, although the second one we did
we had to modify to fit a 3-main B engine as the kit is for a 5-main.

We have a couple of the gearboxes and other bits necessary to do the job.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center