70BGT &c.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 70BGT &c.
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:19:05 -0500
Friends:

I've promised to go have a look at that 70BGT for a couple of people,
and alas haven't had a spare moment in which to do it.  Our office is
moving, and we're bang in the middle of all of the details of that
(and, being a partner and titular office manager for p&e, I'm REALLY
bang in the middle of it).  Feel like I've been running on the spot
for over a week now, and no end in sight before Tuesday next.  Patience,
I don't think the car is going anywhere, and I'll have a look at it
just as soon as I can get a moment free.

Thanks for the interest and patience!

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'