Re: Burned Big Time

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: Burned Big Time
From: Eric Petrevich <inchman@prolog.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 09:01:28 -0500
John McEwen wrote:
> Perhaps those of us who are able and willing to do this work could identify
> ourselves.  I would be willing to help people in my area.

I'm in the NJ area and I would be more than happy to examine a car for a
list member in my area (which includes NYC, and most of eastern PA
including Philly).  Hell, I'd even let them stay at my house while they
came to town to check out the car, (if they brought some beer!) 8>)
--
Inch
http://augdev.com/Inch

I've had 2 wives and 3 kids, just none of my own yet!!!!